Hi I'm Kunal Bhatia, product designer and founder from Boston. I've worked on digital products, like SlidesUp and Alere Consult. I got my professional design chops at SapientNitro, creating experiences for clients like Ram and Dunkin'.
Before that, I designed medical devices at GE Healthcare and DocBox. I've had the good fortune to be mentored by colleagues and heroes I reach out to. That's why I like to pay it forward by helping startups on the side.
- The New Generation of Prototyping Tools (Part 1 and Part 2)
- What I Learned About Your SXSW Experience
- What do you want the highlight of your day to be?
- What to expect from a hack-a-thon
- Boston University (2017): "Designing for Success" and Design Sprints Workshop
- ProductTank Boston (2017): Setting Up Product Teams for Success
- Fresh Tilled Soil (2017): What Happens After the MVP?
- Sapient (2016): Prototyping Tools Landscape